Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More in May

A week ago Sabbath baby Bowen Engelhart entered the world (5 weeks before he was supposed to :) !! I tried like mad to switch out of my weekend of work, but was unable to, so Brad and the boys went over on Sunday to meet him. What a sweetie!



Auntie Jolene and her new little babe








Nothing cuter than little boys in boxer briefs:





Brannen making his 'scary face'.


And a wrestling match ensues.




Hillcrest School at a Spring Program last week. I missed most of it since I was working, but did get a couple of pictures:





Tara, Nalyna (visiting from Colorado), Jodi, Chrystal, Susie, Danel, & Jeannie




Brad watched Derek, Bella, & Max for awhile while the girls had Ladies Night at the church. When I came back, they wanted to play Ninjas, so I dressed them all up in random towels and pillowcases. Turned out pretty cute:









This was 2 days after the snow. Mother's Day, actually. Nice enough to do a little yard work!:






5 comments:

Mindy said...

It looks like you guys have been busy lately Susie. Baby Bowen Chase is sooo cute isn't he! I haven't seen him in person yet but Jody, Mom, Tabby, Janae, and Paul did and they brought Dad and I pictures. God blessings Mindy

Anonymous said...

Post some naked pics please

Anonymous said...

Yes please

Anonymous said...

Next time wrestle naked!

bwn box said...

Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see. Thank you so much for sharing these nice articles. Check out my plush shop please, thank you once again!!